KrosFlo® RPM™ System Live Demo Workshop – Seoul, Republic of Korea
Friday, November 3, 2023
InterContinental Seoul COEX HL/B1 Vivace Meeting Room
Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06164, South Korea
Repligen is glad to present the new KrosFlo® KR2i RPM™ System - the first automated UFDF system using Variable Pathlength Spectroscopy In-line analytics for process control. You will learn Quality-By-Design (QbD)/PAT knowledge and how our Variable Pathlength Technology and KrosFlo® RPM™ System can be implemented in Downstream TFF Process for various applications and modalities – mAb, Oligonucleotides, ADC, mRNA/LNP, etc.
The event is free of charge, but registration is required. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The number of attendees is limited. Registration closes on October 31, 2023.
Who should attend:
- Tangential Flow Filtration users.
- Downstream Process specialists.
- Process Development specialists.
- MSAT and/or Manufacturing specialists.
- Analytical Development and QC.
What you will learn:
- Learn Quality-By-Design (QbD)/PAT knowledge and Variable Pathlength Technology.
- How to perform a PAT-driven UF/DF process using the KrosFlo® RPM™ Software.
- Hands-on experience for those who are working in downstream process development, GMP manufacturing and quality control.
|9:30 - 10:00||Coffee and registration|
|10:00 - 10:20||Introducing Repligen for Bioprocess Solutions|
|10:20 - 11:00||Session #1 – Innovations in Real-Time Monitoring to Enhance Precision and Reduce Errors in TFF Processes|
|11:00 - 11:30||Break and Hands-on|
|11:30 - 12:20||Session #2 – How to improve bioprocess quality by using CTech™ FlowVPX® System|
|12:20 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 - 14:30||Session #3 – TFF Process Solutions|
|14:30 - 14:50||Break and Hands-on|
|14:50 - 15:00||Events and closing|
Register to attend