The purpose of this Website is to provide general information about Repligen and its products and services. Repligen does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this Website or that it is up to date or non-infringing. Repligen invites you to use the content of this Website subject to your independent verification of information.
You agree that your use of this Website and any content on or accessible via this Website is at your own risk. Repligen specifically disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Repligen, and any party involved in creating this Website, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content of this Website is protected by United States and/or foreign copyrights and other intellectual property rights, and all rights remain with Repligen. Unless prior written permission is obtained from Repligen, you may not reprint or publish text, images, graphics or other content of this Website. No license or other rights are granted to you by implication, estoppel, or otherwise under any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right of Repligen or any third party. Our customers must comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to intellectual property rights of third parties. Any information or materials provided by Repligen is at the customer’s own risk, and each customer must review its own use of our products and services for suitability for the intended purpose or the necessity of obtaining any applicable intellectual property licenses.
Users of this Website located outside of the United States are subject to and must observe local laws in their jurisdiction when using this Website, including when submitting information to Repligen using this Website. Any offer for any product or service made on this Website is void where prohibited
View the full Repligen Corporation Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Repligen procures products and services from many suppliers. Suppliers of products and services to Repligen shall agree to abide by the terms and conditions that may be accessed by clicking on the link below. All other terms and conditions, unless agreed to in writing by both parties, are expressly rejected by Repligen.
View the full Repligen Corporation Terms and Conditions of Procurement.
Chinese Repligen Corporation Terms and Conditions of Procurement
Dutch Repligen Corporation Terms and Conditions of Procurement
Estonian Repligen Corporation Terms and Conditions of Procurement
French Repligen Corporation Terms and Conditions of Procurement
German Repligen Corporation Terms and Conditions of Procurement
Japanese Repligen Corporation Terms and Conditions of Procurement
Swedish Repligen Corporation Terms and Conditions of Procurement
Swiss Repligen Corporation Terms and Conditions of Procurement
Repligen®, OPUS®, XCell ATF®, CaptivA®, NGL-Impact®, Spectrum®, TangenX®, ProConnex®, KrosFlo® , PriMAB®, CaptivA®, LONG®, SecreFlo™, TFDF® and other marks and logos used in connection with Repligen and its products or services are trademarks of Repligen Corporation, whether or not registered. All other trademarks used in this Website are the property of their respective owners.
Corporate Data Sheet
Repligen is a Delaware corporation with subsidiaries spanning the globe. For corporate information such as federal tax identification number, banking details and trade references, click here.
Safe Harbor Statement
Repligen may include forward-looking statements on www.repligen.com (the “Website”) which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and other applicable United States security regulations (for instance, the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). The forward-looking statements in this Website do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Investors are cautioned that statements in this web site which are not strictly historical statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding:
- Current or future financial performance and position
- Management's strategy, plans and objectives for future operations
- Estimates of our expenses, future revenues and capital requirements
- Plans and objectives for product and applications development
- Plans and objectives for regulatory compliance and manufacturing plans
- Performance such as the expected global demand for biologic drugs and anticipated growth in the monoclonal antibody market and our other target markets and projected growth in product sales, constitute forward-looking statements
- Demand for our products or applications
Such forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated, including, without limitation, risks associated with:
- Our ability to maintain and establish key customer relationships
- The market acceptance of our products
- Developments relating to our competitors and our industry
- Our ability to complete and successfully integrate acquisitions
- Our ability to generate future revenues and profits
- Our ability to develop and commercialize products
- Our ability to obtain required regulatory approvals
- Our compliance with all Food and Drug Administration regulations
- Our ability to obtain, maintain and protect intellectual property rights for our products
- The risk of litigation regarding our intellectual property rights
- Our ability to hire and retain skilled personnel
- Our volatile stock price
- Other risks detailed in Repligen's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission
Repligen assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this web site or with respect to the announcements described herein.